TIME TO TREAT YOURSELF October 01 2017, 0 Comments
GV2 by Gevril Scuderia
Packed with a bounty of functions, start your sporty style with the Scuderia from GV2 by Gevril. The stainless steel case starts off with a fixed bezel featuring a tachymeter scale. The crown features a pattern resembling a racing flag and is paired with function pushers on either side. A colored panel appears on the side of the case featuring an engraved "Scuderia." The black leather strap hosts fun accents of a grid pattern and colored top stitching and has a buckle closure. Your limited edition number out of 500 appears etched on the case back.
The round carbon fiber dial hosts Arabic numerals on a minutes track surrounding the outer edge. Stick index markers appear at each hour except where the GV2 logo stands in for 12:00. You will find a 60-second subdial at 2:00 and a day subdial at 6:00, with a date window in between stretching from 3:00 to 5:00. The alarm feature appears in a setting that is made to look like a fuel gauge, solidifying the racing inspiration for the piece. Skeletonized hour and minute hands keep time assisted by a thin second hand.
- Movement: Swiss Made ISA 8173 Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 43mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Push/Pull w/ Function Pushers
- Strap: Genuine Leather or Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Strap Measurements: 9-1/2" L x 22mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-1/2"
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 3 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland