GEVRIL Columbus Circle Limited Edition
The Columbus Circle offers impeccable style and enduring craftsmanship. The smooth build commences with a round silver-tone stainless steel case and bezel. A partially skeletonized opening on the case back offers at glimpse at the coveted Swiss Made ETA 2834/2 Automatic movement with Cote De Geneve finishing. Your limited edition number out of 250 comes etched on the case back.
Beneath a sapphire crystal, a round blue dial features a unique concave shape. Stick index markers show at all hour positions except 12:00. A day of the week window wheel rotates around the outer dial while a date wheel encircles the inner dial. Red astrological symbols denoting each day of the week appear on a silver-tone wheel at the center of the dial. Luminous filled hour and minute hands deliver the time in style.
An attractive leather strap tapers from 22mm wide to 19mm wide and fits up to approximately an 8-1/2” wrist. The Gevril name comes etched on the buckle clasp. Add meticulous detail and quality to your collection today!
- Movement: ETA 2834/2 Automatic w/ Cote De Geneve
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 45mm
- Case Thickness: 12mm
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Strap: Leather
- Strap Measurements: 9-1/4" L x 22mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-1/2"
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
- Weight: 4 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Additional Information: This watch comes packaged in a watch box with instruction and warranty card.