Gevril Cortland Limited Edition
When you're dressing to impress, you mean business. Gevril provides everything you need in a sophisticated timepiece. It all starts with a stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a crown stamped with the Gevril logo at the right. Coordinating style with comfort and class, matching stainless steel bracelet closes to your wrist with a push button deployant clasp. But wait, it's also exclusive. Your limited edition number out of 500 appears etched on the case back.
Beneath a sapphire crystal resides a sleek round dial emblazoned with Roman numerals at all hour positions as well as a textured center to enhance your undisputed class. A date window tracks your schedule at 3:00 sitting opposite a 24-hour subdial at 10:00. You'll find an intriguing additional detail at 6:00 in the form of a moon phase window. Hour, minute and second hands keep your time as they wave by the Gevril name and logo at 12:00.
- Movement: Swiss Made TT7529 Technotime Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 39mm
- Case Thickness: 12mm
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Screw Down
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 7-1/2" L x 20mm W
- Clasp: Push Button Deployant
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
- Weight: 5 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Additional Information: Comes in a box with manual and warranty card