GEVRIL Tribeca Limited Edition
A traditional design with the right amount of details, make this Gevril your everyday timepiece. Centering on a stainless steel case, this piece hosts a fixed bezel featuring a tachymeter scale. A case coordinating crown sits between textured function pushers at the right side to put you in control. You will find your limited edition number out of 500 etched on the case back beneath an image of Tribeca. The sophisticated exterior completes with a leather strap in black or brown hosting white top stitching and securing with a buckle. The round brass dial hosts case matching index markers at each hour position with a seconds track spanning in between. You will see 60-second, 1/12-second and 30-minute subdials at 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 respectively. A date window sits at 4:00 while the Gevril name and logo appear below 12:00. Hour and minute hands featuring luminous accents deliver your time alongside a slim second hand.
- Movement: Swiss Made Ronda 5030D Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 42mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Push/Pull w/ Function Pushers
- Strap: Leather
- Strap Measurements: 9" L x 22mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8"
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 3 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Additional Information: Comes in a watch box with manual and warranty card