GEVRIL Tribeca Limited Edition
Traditionally designed with updated details, this limited edition Tribeca impresses in all the right ways. Centering on stainless steel case, this timepiece boasts a fixed bezel featuring a tachymeter scale. A crown stamped with the Gevril logo resides at the right side between function pushers to put you in control. Your limited edition number out of 500 appears etched on the case back while the stainless steel bracelet closes with confidence.
The round dial in black or white displays diminutive index markers at each hour position. Centering the dial you will see 60-second, 12-hour and 30-minute subdials at 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 while a date window rests at 4:00. Case coordinating hour, minute and second hands deliver the time while "Gevril" sits under 12:00.
- Movement: Swiss Made Ronda 5030D Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 42mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 22mm W
- Clasp: Push Button Deployant
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 6 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Additional Information: Comes with box, instruction manual and warranty card