GV2 by Gevril Montreux Limited Edition
Ensuring a classic appeal with intriguing details, this Montreux centers on a stainless steel case topped with a fixed bezel with a grand design that stands proudly against your suit or weekend wear. An onion crown is housed between function pushers at the right side so control is totally yours. Closing the piece with confidence, a brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet sets the piece on your wrist with easy style. Your limited edition number out of 500 appears etched on the case back. Oh yeah, it's got that exclusivity too.
The textured dial brings your timepiece into the modern age with a tachymeter scale extending around the outer edge. You will also find a 1/100th seconds chronograph function. Arabic numerals stretch from 12:00 to 3:00 and 9:00 to 11:00 while a date window settles at 6:00 sided by two numeral wheels for a look that's a little unexpected. Shimmering blue hour, minute and second hands wave by the GV2 logo at 12:00 to complete the design.
- Movement: Swiss Made Soprod FM13D Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 44mm
- Case Thickness: 12.5mm
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Push/Pull w/ Function Pushers
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel or Strap: Genuine Leather Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/4" L x 22mm W
- Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
- Weight: 6 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland