GV2 by Gevril Octopus Limited Edition
Imagine a strong creature wrapping itself around your wrist. That's this timepiece. It starts out with a bold stainless steel case and a unidirectional rotating bezel featuring a diver's scale and screw accents. A crown and function pushers put you in total control on the right side, and once you turn the case over, you'll see an image of an octopus on the back along with your limited edition number out of 500. The powerful case is supported by a leather strap with complementing colored accents.
There's a lot happening on the round multi layer dial, let's jump - or swim - right in. A tachymeter scale surrounds the dial's outer edge while luminous index markers rest at each hour position. You'll see a 1/10th-second subdial at 12:00, a date window at 3:00, a 60-second subdial at 6:00 and a 30-minute subdial at 9:00. Hour and minute hands with luminous highlights pass over the GV2 name under 12:00 to finish out the detailed design.
- Movement: Swiss Made Ronda 3540 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 50mm
- Case Thickness: 18.5mm
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Push/Pull w/ Function Pushers
- Strap: Genuine Leather
- Strap Measurements: 10" L x 24mm W
- Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant
- Maximum Wrist Size: 9"
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 6 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland